Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Mystery's Of Top Team


This is my experience of Top Team I hope you enjoy.

Top Team

Today on Monday the 21st of November My School South Hornby School had Top Team. In Top Team there is heaps of activities to do.

The first activity that my group number 7 did was number 4, map hop! Map hop is when you have to have wooden pieces of the North and South island and make your way from one marker, to the other marker. Once you had made your way across you had to make the South Island and make the North Island! I liked this activity because if you didn't already know what New Zealand looks like it shows you it.

Another activity that I loved was involved with water. It was an obstacle. You had to have a coloured wooden stick that had a square platform on top of it. You had to carry a bucket of water on top of the platform. The first obstacle was four foam circles that you had to walk across and they were different heights. The second obstacle was poles in the ground that were zig zaged and you had to go around them. The last obstacle was a wobbly wooden bridge that moved around while you walked on it.

The last activity that I like was Gutterball. You had a golf ball and bits of a gutter. You had to join the gutter bits together to make it roll down and then get into a bucket. This activity was really hard.

That was my mystery’s of Top Team I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.