Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

My Amazing Robot

For the past 6 weeks every Tuesday my group and I have been learning about robotics. First of all we had to sit down and how to make the robot move. Once we had done that we got a tool kit and had to build the robot, this process was hard. It took three weeks just to build it! After we had built the robot we had to plug this spacial cord into the computer and the robot and program it with different numbers to make it go.
This is my robot I hope you enjoy and also it would be great if you could comment on my blog!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Phoebe!
    Wow! I love your robot. You have obviously worked together very well to come up with this amazing end result. Three weeks is a long time to build it, did you have to make lots of changes to it and have trial runs? What was hard about making the robot?
    What does your robot do? Maybe next time you could take a video of some things you can get your robot to do.

    From Miss McLeod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss McLeod!
      Thank you for your amazing comment. Yes we did have to make lots of trial runs but not many changes. The hard thing about building the robot was probably that we didn't have all the parts and we had to keep switching kits. I will ask Mrs McGuinnity if I can take a video now and post it on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Wow Phoebe it looks amazing.Next time tell us who is in your group. Im moving onto robotics and it seems hard was it hard your first time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a little bit. Are you looking forward to it?

      Delete
    2. yes! ive been wanting to do it from the start but my robot is NOT WORKING AHHHH!

      Delete
    3. It gets very annoying

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.