Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Love Flower

Love Flower
Recently Ponui O Toka have been working on logos. First we had to study on what a logo was. Then we did so doddle's in our project books for are personal logo but today we just went straight onto the design app and created what ever we wanted to!  Once we had made our design we had to make a quality blog post on our design. So this is my design. It is a Love Flower! You are probably wondering what is a love flower? I chose the name love flower because I made the petals out of love hearts. And I think that the love flower represents my love for my family! So this is my Love Flower I hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.