Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Phoebe's Ice-Block Pie Graph

On Thursday the 17th of August Room 6 got an Ice-Block and there were three different flavours:
Lime (Green), Raspberry (Pink) and Lemonade (White).

Since we had been learning about graphs lately we decided that we would graph it.
First we got into colour order so pink would sit in one corner, green would sit in one corner and white would sit in the other.  My personal favourite is lime so I choose green. I wonder What your favourite flavour is?









  1. Green Is the most popular
  2. Pink and white are the same in popularity.




It would be great if you could tell me in the comments and remember Positive, Helpful and Thoughtful comments. See you later bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I like the colors. maybe next time change the background so we can see the white. I remember doing this but I made a bar graph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can see the white because I did a black outline for the circle.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.